Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Goodies

A very serious conversation. :)
I am obviously a little late with the Christmas blogging.  I thought I was going to have all this time and I'd be able to tell you all about the amazing things I made...and somehow time got away from me.  Now, here we are, already in January and already back to school and I haven't put anything new up in weeks.  Somehow, looking at the picture above, I can't make myself feel bad about it, since I spent my vacation hanging out with that cute girly-pie.  Guess what Santa brought her?  An Easy-Bake Oven (of course).  She was excited, and so was I.

The first Easy-Bake Oven product!
I made a million and one things this Christmas season...some of them I took pictures of, and some of them were consumed too quickly for me to capture.  Here's a general list, with links to the recipes.

For Christmas Goodie Baskets:
Homemade Coffee Syrup (recipe from Annie's Eats)
Rosemary Spiced Pecans (I will post this recipe the next time I make it)
Sugar Cookies (recipe from Better Homes and Gardens)
Dipped Pretzels (ummm, pretzel rods and Candy-Quik...no recipe needed)
Vanilla Sugar (vanilla bean pods left to rest in sugar...again, no recipe needed)


The sugar cookies

A small version of the baskets


















Other Christmas Goodies:
Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes (recipe from Annie's Eats)
Cranberry-Orange Mini Cheesecakes (recipe from My Baking Addiction)
Tollhouse Cookies (recipe from verybestbaking.com)
Shortbread
Maple Walnut Fudge

The last two on the list are my grandmother's recipes.  They fully deserve their own special attention, so they will one day get their own post.  I hope that your own holidays were as full as mine were-- here's to a New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment